can you do easter eggs?

cpt.muffin

23-03-2015 19:45:18

Hi i just wanted to ask if its possible to do the moon easter egg because there is no achivement log
as far as i know you need to do shangri la easter egg first so you can get the golden rod and proceed.

Thanks for your attention and support.

xkoeckiiej

04-04-2015 20:06:48

i believe you can do regular easter eggs like turning on music @ kino , dont know about the moon thingy though

jk james

07-04-2015 15:10:53

cpt.muffin wrote:Hi i just wanted to ask if its possible to do the moon easter egg because there is no achivement log
as far as i know you need to do shangri la easter egg first so you can get the golden rod and proceed.

Thanks for your attention and support.

yes you can do the moon easter egg , i actually got the golden rod in moon cause i completed both call of the dead and shangri_la easter eggs so yeah you can complete the full moon easter egg but you must find a good player(unlike the noobs we have in the matchmaking) and if you completed the easter egg you won't unlock any achivement log cause this is not xbox or ps but you will blow up the earth and get all perks and even though you won't get an achivement log i recommend you to try the easter egg its epic ! :D

hamzadz

13-07-2015 12:38:16

add me i want to do easter in any map i have friend